Registering to the EEPC 2019 Ethylene Seminar is subject to a fee depending on the category in which you are registering.
Registration fees are payable in advance by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) or bank transfer. Bank drafts and cheques are not accepted.
Your registration will only be valid upon reception of the payment of the full registration fee.
- Registration closes on Monday 14 October 2019
Bank transfer fees are the sole responsibility of the registrant and should be paid in addition to the registration fees. The bank transfer must clearly state the name of the Ethylene Seminar and the name of the participant, as unidentified bank transfers cannot be processed.
Account details will be provided during the registration process and in the confirmation email.
The Registration Fee for Delegates is 300€ incl. 24% Greek VAT
If you are unable to attend the Ethylene Seminar, and you want to nominate a substitute participant, please send an email to email@example.com.
You will receive a cancellation email and the new registrant will receive an invitation letter.
No changes can be made after 15 October 2019.
Registration and Accommodation cancellation
Request to cancel your registration or hotel reservation must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and is subject to the following conditions.
- Cancelling up to 7 October 2019 : Full refund of the registration fee
- Cancelling after 7 October 2019 : No refund of the registration fee
- Cancelling up to 12 August 2019 : No charges
- Cancelling from 13 August to 12 September : 1 night will be charged
- Cancelling after 13 September : Full charge
When applicable, all refunds will be processed after the event.